Star Sapphire Energywork Counseling in Stockholm
During a session you will get in touch with your two inner polarities – which I call the active and the passive or the Inner Man and Inner Woman.
These two polarities are sometimes in conflict with each other, making us feel con uncertain and confused. One side may enjoy working in a health food store, the other may enjoy working in flower shop. But what happens one polarity doesn’t like working at the flower shop? A power struggle can start.
In this work, we become more aware of any inner power struggles that can cause anxiety, loneliness and disappointment in our relationships and work life.
And as we become more aware of these power struggles, we can begin to heal.
Finding balance in the two sides gives balance and joy – we realise that in everyday life there is room to include both. We can be playful and serious, soft and firm , giving and taking.
Are you experiencing one or more of these challenges?
- I’m having difficulty in a relationship
- I want to change my job, or something about my job
- I feel that I’m lacking a clear direction in life
- I never have time to do the things that are important
- I’m looking for more depth in life
- I need to make an important decision
- I have an area of dissatisfaction in my life, even though I feel generally well
- I feel stuck and I don’t know why
In a session we will work in three important areas of your life: work, relationship, and meditation.
- Work, when it arises from relaxation, is an expression of creativity.
- When both your male and female sides are creative, they are happy together, and their love will be reflected in your outer relationships as well.
- Meditation is the milieu, the relaxed watchfulness, within which creativity arises.
What clients are saying…
“I had a profound and revealing experience through Jivan’s skillful guidance with “Inner Man/Inner Woman”. She guided me through a series of excersices that allowed me to discover aspects of myself that I have been neglecting for years. Deep needs and wishes from my heart that I have suppressed for a long time was able to come forth and express themselves in a clear and unobstructed way. For me this was an eye opener and a powerful message to rethink a few things about how I live my life, and ultimately to access more joy and happiness. -DW, Stockholm
Jivan is trained and certified in this method by internationally recognized therapist Sagarpriya DeLong, who has developed it for over 30 years.
A session usually last 2-2.5 hours and costs between 2000kr and 2500 kr and is facilitated in a relaxing and unique setting in Jivan’s relaxing office in Östermalm, Stockholm.
For more about Inner man and Inner woman, read Sagarpriya’s article in Osho News